Back by popular demand! Get a little bit of everything you love! Tour New Riff Distilling, the Littlefield in Northside, Henke Winery and a local brewery. Bottoms up!
200 Years of Beer in One Cincinnati Brewery Tour!
Join us and see Cincinnati’s largest local cellars at the Jackson Brewery, formerly used for storing beer and recently used for Hollywood filmakers! Take a visit along the Brewing Heritage Trail to see historic breweries and underground lagering cellars and afterward hit up three local craft breweries. Celebrate and experience Cincinnati’s amazing beer tradition! We span two centuries of Cincinnati beer and celebrate our past and our incredible future!
We will either walk, or hop on the bus (depending on weather) and do a one-hour tour going along a portion of the Brewing Heritage Trail and then exploring the historic (non-operating) Jackson Brewery. We explore the lagering cellars deep under the brewery and talk about what made those breweries such an important part of our heritage (one-hour experience).
Then, hop on the Cincy Brew Bus and head out to three local craft breweries where you will be treated to a behind-the-scenes tour, 16-18 ounces of fresh locally made beer and proper tasting techniques.
**DRINKING PERMITTED WHILE RIDING THE BUS. See specific product details and waivers for more information. Cider, wine, and beer only. NO LIQUOR, BUD LIGHT, BUDWEISER, MILLER, COORS or other macro beer brands.**
- Receive a souvenir Cincy Brew Bus taster glass!
- We will start at Christian Moerlein Brewery and Malthouse at 1621 Moore St in Over-the-Rhine
- Parking is next to and across from the brewery
- Tickets are limited to 14 people per tour and we will run them on Friday, Saturday and Sunday year-round.
- Walkups are welcome but try to book online first, we sell out frequently.
- If you need wheelchair access, call us directly at 513-258-7909 prior to booking or toll-free 844-Beer-Fun (233-7386)
- $15 off your first ride with us on UBER and 15% off your room at the Hyatt Regency Downtown by booking.
Book your Cincinnati beer tour today.