We are BACK Baby! Covid-19 Update
Public and Private Tours now RUNNING! We are also doing Weddings, Charters, and more. Contact us Today!
We wanted to update everyone on a couple things with our business.
1. We are open for private tours and a couple of our public tours of 6 to 10 people only (we can do up to 14 on a bus, however each group is maxed out at 10 per table at the locations currently, so you can get 14 on a bus but you won’t be able to all sit together). You can inquire about those at [email protected] message us here, or you can call 513-258-7909. We are visiting the idea of the general public getting together sometime in August depending on many factors.You can also check our webpage for availability. We also are starting to book large buses of 15 minimum up to 20 max (two tables of 10), again no guarantee you would sit together, but it is a possibility (limited supply availabile).
2. We are requiring masks on the buses while we drive IF you are not eating or drinking. You may still enjoy a beverage but we are asking in between beverages you don your mask. We will also be taking your temperature when you arrive.
3. We can also offer just transportation if you want to coordinate a pub-crawl, brewery crawl, or simply a night out.
4. We cannot socially distance on our buses, they are only 22 ft by 7.5 ft and it is physically impossible with 6 to 14 folks. Please stay home if you are sick, you will need to sign a waiver stating that you are not ill and you will not hold us liable if you get sick. Please make sure that the people you are traveling with are in good health, they will sign a waiver too.
5. Yes you can drink on the bus, no hard liquor.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Thank you for the continuous support of local small businesses like ours.