We are now open for private tours only with a minimum of 6 people and a max of 10. There are currently 14 breweries available and currently no wine tours or bourbon tours available.
We wanted to update everyone on a couple things with our business.
1. We are open for private tours of 6 to 10 people only. You can inquire about those at [email protected] message us here, or you can call 513-258-7909. We are visiting the idea of the general public getting together sometime in August depending on many factors.
2. We are requiring masks on the buses while we drive. You may still enjoy a beverage but we are asking in between beverages you don your mask.
3. We have about 13 locations to choose from currently but touring their facilities and behind the scenes access has been limited.
4. We can also offer just transportation if you want to coordinate a pub-crawl, brewery crawl, or simply a night out.
5. We cannot socially distance on our buses, they are only 22 ft by 7.5 ft and it is physically impossible which is why we are only doing private events right now. We are also taking your temperature when you board the bus and asking you to sign a waiver not holding our business or any other business we visit liable if you get sick. Please make sure that the people you are traveling with are in good health, they will sign a waiver too.
We know that there has been a recent uptick in cases in Hamilton County, and we want you to know that we service Butler,Warren and Northern Kentucky as well if you are uncomfortable hitting the breweries there.
We are closed this weekend for the Holiday (July 4th Weekend). Have a safe, fun and enjoyable holiday with your friends and family and drink some of the amazing local beers, wines and bourbons while you are at it.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Unfortunately, the coronavirus has applied such pressure to the business that in order to make sure we are able to make it through this pandemic, we have been forced to make the unfortunate and uncomfortable decision to suspend all refunds at this time. Options for guests who are cancelled are:
1. You may reschedule your tour without any penalty up to a full year from its original date. This simply moves your booking for your entire party to a new date and time of your choice.
2.You may receive a credit in the form of a generic gift voucher. This voucher for the value of your original booking can be used to make a new booking for any of our tours.
This is obviously not something we would like to do but we have no other choice.
We hope in the meantime that you understand this decision and buy some of our apparel, gift cards and future bookings to help us keep afloat. We know however that this pressure doesn’t just include us and just hope that you visit us when this thing blows over.
Thank you for the continuous support of local small businesses like ours.